Text sizes

Finding a specialist adviser

The decision to enter into equity release; taking out a new plan, releasing further equity or moving home under an existing plan, requires you to ensure that full financial consideration has been given to the impact this will have on your estate, your tax position and your entitlement to state benefits. You should therefore seek financial advice from a suitably qualified financial adviser.

As a member of the ERC, Bridgewater Equity Release must abide by its Code of Conduct and you must therefore also obtain appropriate legal advice before proceeding with any financial transaction.

If you do not already have a financial adviser you can find one by visiting unbiased.co.uk which lists advisers who specialise in equity release.