Are you considering selling your current property and purchasing a new property under the terms of your existing home reversion plan?
We understand that you may be enthusiastic to find and secure your new property. However, it is really important that you read and understand the steps outlined here before taking any action. That way we can help you make your move as smooth and stress free as possible. Or, why not call or email us and one of our team will be happy to help you with any questions you may have.
Our process takes you through the sale of your current home and purchase of your new property in a simple, logical order. By following these steps we can ensure that we work together effectively to achieve your aim of moving home.
You should at first seek advice from a financial adviser.
We will keep you informed of progress throughout the process.
Please note the following:
- Please refer to our Property Suitability Criteria before considering any new properties. We will be unable to proceed with the purchase of a new property unless it meets our requirements. If you wish to discuss these requirements in relation to a particular property, please contact us
- Should the purchase price of the new property exceed the sale price of the current property, you will be responsible for paying any difference in capital. The percentage ownership may need to be adjusted
- The purchase price of the new property shall be met out of the gross proceeds of the sale of your existing property
- You will enter into a new agreement in respect of the new property; there will be no change to your current terms and conditions or obligations
- You must appoint solicitors to act for you. All associated legal fees will be your responsibility, including our legal fees
- You will need to pay the costs of selling your current property, and pay for a valuation in respect of the property you want to move to.
We understand moving house can often be a stressful activity. Our parent company Grainger plc has been buying and selling houses on a large scale for almost 100 years.
If you choose to move home we’ll do our best to use our expertise and experience to make this process as smooth as possible for you. Remember if you have any questions about moving please call or email us and one of our team will be happy to help you. Our number is +44 (0)800 032 2118. Calls from UK landlines are free, mobile charges may vary or you can email us at email@example.com.