Text sizes

Appointing a Representative

If a family member or friend is appointed to represent you by the way of Power of Attorney or Deputyship, we would need to be notified and supplied with an original or certified copy of the documentation. This will then enable us to deal with the appointee on your behalf in relation to your plan.